The perfect protein smoothie mix to incorporate into your morning routine, and a healthy way to satisfy those afternoon cravings too. With its tropical notes of pineapple, passionfruit, and a hint of lime, this green smoothie will transport you to a world of lush palm trees. One word: delicious!
Easy preparation without blender. No added flavors, made with real fruits and vegetables
● Gourmet, with smooth and creamy texture
● 13 g protein, 6 g fibre, vitamins & minerals
● Made with real fruits and vegetables from here and elsewhere
● No added flavors, stevia, or preservatives
● GMO-free, gluten-free, and vegan
● Recyclable packaging
● 1% of sales are donated to Refuge Pageau, an organization that temporarily shelters wild animals in need
A superfood synergy that helps to:
● Increase the feeling of fullness after eating
● Boost metabolism and support healthy energy levels
● Maintain overall good health
A blend of 12 100% natural ingredients:
● Protein blend (chickpea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein)
● Organic dates
● Organic acacia fiber
● Organic pineapple
● Organic passionfruit
● Organic lime
● Blend of organic green superfoods (wheatgrass, spinach, kale, spirulina)
● Organic agave inulin
2 ways to prepare your Tropical Green Smoothie:
• WITHOUT A BLENDER •
1) Pour 1 cup (250 ml) of your favorite non-dairy milk (oat milk is our go-to) into a mason jar.
2) Add 4 tbsp of our Tropical Green Smoothie mix.
3) Stir well, until a homogeneous texture is achieved (the addition of a small shaker-type metal ball or ice cubes may improve mixing, but are not necessary).
4) Pour into a pretty glass and enjoy.
• WITH A BLENDER •
Prepare your smoothie as you usually do (ice, liquid, banana) and add 4 scoops of our mix
1 % to a good cause
This smoothie combines tropical fruits with green superfoods like wheatgrass, spinach, kale, and spirulina, known for their alkalizing and detoxifying properties. Boasting 13 g of protein and 6 g of fiber, this mix is sure to fill you up and give you the nutrients you need to get through the day. We created this smoothie with your convenience in mind—all you have to do is add our blend to your favorite plant-based milk.
• WITHOUT BLENDER •
Pour 1 cup (250 ml) of your favorite plant-based milk (oat milk is our go-to) into a mason jar.
Add 4 tbsp of our Green Tropical Smoothie mix..
Stir well, until a homogeneous texture is achieved.
• WITH BLENDER •
Prepare your smoothie as you usually do (ice, liquid, banana) and add 4 scoops of our mix.
Add 4 tbsp of our Smoothie Mix.