The perfect protein smoothie mix to incorporate into your morning routine, and a healthy way to satisfy those afternoon cravings too. This smoothie is sure to bring back childhood memories—you know, like a healthy version of that little ball of chocolate in the shape of an orange. With hints of chocolate, orange, and banana… This smoothie is as indulgent as it is nutritious. Enjoy!
Easy preparation without blender. No added flavors, made with real fruit.
● Gourmet, with smooth and creamy texture
● 12 g protein, 7 g fibre, vitamins & minerals
● Made with real fruits from here and elsewhere
● No added flavors, stevia, or preservatives
● GMO-free, gluten-free, and vegan
● Recyclable packaging
● 1% of sales are donated to Refuge Pageau, an organization that temporarily shelters wild animals in need
A superfood synergy that helps to:
● Increase the feeling of fullness after eating
● Boost metabolism and support healthy energy levels
● Maintain overall good health
A blend of 9 100% natural ingredients:
● Protein blend (chickpea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein)
● Organic cocoa
● Organic banana
● Organic acacia fiber
● Organic dates
● Organic orange
● Canadian lucuma
● Canadian agave inulin
● Organic carob
2 ways to prepare your Choco Orange Smoothie:
• WITHOUT A BLENDER •
1) Pour 1 cup (250 ml) of your favorite non-dairy milk (oat milk is our go-to) into a mason jar.
2) Add 4 tbsp of our Choco Orange Smoothie mix.
3) Stir well, until a homogeneous texture is achieved (the addition of a small shaker-type metal ball or ice cubes may improve mixing, but are not necessary).
4) Pour into a pretty glass and enjoy.
• WITH A BLENDER •
Prepare your smoothie as you usually do (ice, liquid, banana) and add 4 scoops of our mix
1 % to a good cause
This smoothie is made with fair trade organic cocoa, lucuma, carob, and orange, which are known to provide a good dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Boasting 12 g of protein and 7 g of fiber, this mix is sure to fill you up and give you the nutrients you need to get through the day. We created this smoothie with your convenience in mind—all you have to do is add our blend to your favorite plant-based milk.
• WITHOUT BLENDER•
Pour 1 cup (250 ml) of your favorite non-dairy milk (oat milk is our go-to) into a mason jar.
Add 4 tbsp of our Choco Orange Smoothie blrend.
Stir well, until a homogeneous texture is achieved.
• WITH BLENDER •
Prepare your smoothie as you usually do (ice, liquid, banana) and add 4 scoops of our smoothie blend.
Add 4 tbsp of our Smoothie Mix.